- Previously you need to be installed compiz and the appropiate video card driver for your system
- Install "apt-get install compizconfig-settings-manager"
- Go to System->Preferences ->Compizconfig Settings manager
- In here there is an option called “Scale” – enable that by clicking the checkbox to the left of the icon. By default, the trigger is Shift+Alt+Up, but if you click on it, go to Bindings and find where it says “Initiate Window Picker”, you are able to change it to your preference.
- The first option titled that is for choosing a “hot corner” to trigger the program, while the second is for using a keystroke.
If you want to have a Mac OSX similar look and feel install Mac4Lin